Monday 5 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015!!

Oh dear I haven't be doing so well with my posts of late so this year I will endeavour to post at least once a week (or more).

This year I intend to focus on the positive and I want my blog to be all about things I love and things that make me happy.

I love that feeling of giddy excitement when I discover a new artist that I love or notice some incredible piece of nature that is just breathlessly beautiful in its simplicity.

So from now on instead of stepping over that gorgeously coloured leaf or simply staring out at an impossibly colourful sunset - I will post it here.....

And to start the year off right - "Today I'm Lovin......" (LOL of course it has to be food!!)

Danone - Saveur Citron yoghurt!!

 Yummoo!
Saveur Citron translated in English is .... Lemon flavour... ha ha sounds so much better in French!
 A perfect blend of tangy zingy lemon creaminess and it even has all the bacterial and what-not in it so its even healthy as well  - it was the perfect conclusion to my rather odd lunch of  boiled eggs and vegetable curry!

And I don't mean boiled eggs AND vegetable curry - it was boiled egg vegetable curry! - I was in my experimental phase last night and I was trying to recreate a really scrummy curried boiled egg extravaganza that I had a few weeks back (purchased from Foodmart on Eden Island) and well I kinda failed - mine was a poor imitation of that culinary delight (a very poor imitation!) mainly because I added the vege (because I didn't have many eggs and was trying to bulk it up a bit) ah but we live and learn my experimental cooking days are by no means over!

Anyways there we go my very first "Today I'm Lovin..." post

So like the advert says ... "Mmmmm Danone"

No comments:

Post a Comment